Google Adsense

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday: Mess For Less

This week's guest blogger is from Mess for Less. There are so many good and creative ideas on the blog, so please take a moment to check it out. Thanks for posting!



Mess For Less


Thank you so much to Cachey Mama for asking to me guest post here today about some of my wishlist items.  Over at Mess For Less, I blog about children's crafts and activities, so I always have a wishlist of things I want to try with the kids! There is a Lakeshore store nearby and I always go in there and look at all the teacher supplies and wish I could get it all.  Here are a few Lakeshore items that I would get if I had the budget. Classroom Clay and Dough Designer Kit
My kids love play dough and I love finding ways to spice it up.  I have added Popsicle sticks and googly eyes to make Monsters Vs Aliens - Toddler Style and this kit seems like it would also add fun to ordinary play dough.  The scissors and other small items can help with fine motor skills, while the different shape cutters add to creative play. Super Safe Craft Tape Center
When I was teaching Preschool, this was such a big hit in my classroom.  The kids used it for so many things from making their own books, to creating roads in the block area.  You can also make some really pretty pictures using the colored tape. Lakeshore Water Play Kit
All educators know the benefits of water play.  Kids can explore science and math concepts as they learn about what will float and measuring.  We have a water table in our yard that I have filled with various cups and scoops I have found at the dollar store.  I would love this set so I could have everything in one place.  
I should mention I am not affiliated with Lakeshore in any way.  I get nothing for mentioning them, not even a free product.  I am just a customer.  You can find my wishlist items at any kind of teacher supply store or website. Thanks to Lori for the chance to share some of my favorite items, and thanks to you readers for indulging me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment