Google Adsense

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sunshine Award



Wow! How exciting it is to open an email and find out that you have an award! Someone loves my blog and it makes me feel great! I want to thank Lori's Crafty Spot for thinking my blog deserved this award. Thank you so much!

Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award to 10~12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them. 

My answers to the questions:

  • Favorite color? Purple, can you tell? 
  • Favorite animal? Frog 
  • Favorite number? 8 
  • Favorite drink? Starbucks peppermint white chocolate mocha 
  • Facebook or Twitter? Depends on the day, right now I'm on Twitter 
  • Your passion? My family and working with kids
  • Giving or getting presents? Both! 
  • Favorite day? Saturday- FOOTBALL! 
  • Favorite flowers? Love the classic red rose, but they are all pretty 


Now I can share the love and nominate some of my favorite bloggers. Here are some blogs that truly inspire me, check them out I am sure you will get inspired too!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award. It totally made my day.
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO much for the sunshine award; I'm grateful for friends like you and I continue to enjoy your blog!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete