Google Adsense

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday: La-La's Home Daycare

This week's guest blogger is Lori from La-La's Home Daycare. She has tons of wonderful ideas for preschool age children. Check out her blog for more great projects she does with her kids!


Hi, my name is Lori from La-La's Home Daycare, and I am very excited to be a guest blogger today here at Cachey Mama! I want to share today a Christmas Craft that is so fun and easy to make, and doubles as an ornament, Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer. The children were so excited to make this craft after we had watched the DVD. 
Items we used: 3 craft sticks googly eyes red pom poms red and green construction paper red yarn Elmer's glue hot glue To make glue the three craft together, as forming a triangle shape, but leave room at the top for antlers.  Add the nose and googly eyes. I free handed the Holly leaves and berries, and they glued in place. Last add yarn with hot glue for fast drying. Very easy, simple fun Christmas craft! Thanks so much Lori for having me here today!
Photobucket


Linked up at:

3 comments:

  1. This is an ADORABLE and simple craft. I LOVE it! This would be a great activity to link up to my Thrifty Thursday Linky Party, I would LOVE for you to come by! http://www.playingwithwords365.com/2011/11/thrifty-thursday-linky-party-1/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! We will have to make some! We have read some Christmas classics as well as some new books about reindeer and so my little one made a Rudolph out of a Craft felt foam mini purse. I did a post about it today and included the link to your post in my post, as any child who likes to sing, read, or watch Rudolph will certainly enjoy both of these fun crafts.
    Colleen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up at Thrifty Thursday! I am just in love with these..and am off to La'La's now! hope you find some other great ideas at the link up, and hope to see you next week! (Following you back also!!)

    http://www.playingwithwords365.com/2011/11/thrifty-thursday-linky-party-1/

    ReplyDelete