Google Adsense

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award

I have been kindly awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award by Jamie @ For Love of Cupcakes. Thanks so much!


So, now here are my 7 things about myself and the 10 bloggers I am passing this award to.

1. I love geocaching and that is where the name Cachey Mama comes from.

2. I collect frogs (not living ones of course)

3. I am a graduate of The Ohio State University with a M.Ed. in Early Childhood.

4. I hate DESPISE running!

5. I am not allergic to anything... well unless you count work :)

6. I love seafood, pasta, and almost anything with cheese.

7. I scrapbook and make jewelry in my spare time which right now amounts to about... none.

MY 10 KREATIV BLOGGERS:

1. April @ Chalk Talk for her great ideas and how she applies and extends them in the classroom.
2. Roxanne @ Books that Heal Kids for her love of books and inspirational way that she uses them to help children deal with difficult situations.
3. Barbara @ The Corner on Character for her positive attitude and ability to inspire others.
4. Susan @ The Book Chook  for her passion to help kids read and write and for sharing her experiences with others.
5. Jane @ Mama Pea Pod for her outside-the-box thinking of ways to use everyday materials to create a wonderful learning environment.
6. Jamie @ hands on: as we grow for the sheer volume of amazing ideas they provide.
7. MaryLea @ Pink and Green Mama for all her great art ideas.
8. Rory @ Make Early Learning Fun for hmmm... what else, but making early learning FUN!
9. Vanessa @ Pre-K Pages for having a well-organized website with almost any resource a teacher could ever need.
10. Charity @ The Organized Classroom Blog for her innovation to start Teaching Blog Central, an awesome resource.

6 comments:

  1. Wow - you're SO sweet. I can't keep up with you . . . I just this morning put out the Sunshine Award post. Hop on over to the Corner to see!

    I'm thankful to you for your encouragement and support and I wish you the very happiest of Thanksgivings!!!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome - you really deserve it!!!

    I DESPISE running too!


    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Very flattered! It's always nice to get these little notices of appreciation, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much! Love all your favs! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete