Google Adsense

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday: Ms. Preppy

This week's guest blogger is Caitlin from Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polkadots. I love Caitlin's insights into teaching and the wonderful activities on her blog. Many of them can be purchased at very reasonable prices from her TpT store and they are adorable! Be sure to stop by and take a look.






Hey guys!  I am so excited to be guest posting over here at Cachey Mama's Classroom!  I'm sure everyone is crazy busy right now trying to wrap up last minute gifts and going to parties and maybe you're even still teaching {if so, my heart goes out to you.  We got out of school yesterday and that was rough enough!}.  By this time of year, we are all too familiar with wishlists.  We've made them with our students, with our children {if you have them}, and maybe we've even made one.  Today I'm going to share the top 5 things on my wishlist for my classroom:
5-A limitless supply of construction paper!  We have to order our own at the beginning of the year and I'm nearly out.  If there weren't so many stinkin' cute projects floating around blogland, I wouldn't need so much construction paper!
4- A spare printer cartridge.  Am I the only one who works in a school where it seems to take an act of congress to get ink?  We aren't allowed to order new ink until our current cartridge is completely empty.  Makes zero sense.  I can understand not keeping a ton in stock, but can't we have a few on hand?  Especially since they always seem to run out around report card time...
3- A cloud.  In my shoes.  My feet ache by Wednesday.  I need to find some shoes that are a little more comfy.  I'm just not ready to sacrifice style for comfort yet.  Cute, but comfortable shoe suggestions are welcome.
2- A pellet ice machine.  Oh how I love some good pellet ice, like Sonic ice.  Ahhh...so refreshing.  I wish I had my own personal machine in my classroom.  Instead, I have to walk ALL THE WAY upstairs {well, it's not really upstairs it's more like upramp, but everyone calls it "upstairs".  Either way, it's just too far.}.
1- Another me.  I have 30 kindergartners, 28 first graders, and 25 second graders.  I need another me.  They need another me.  Can you imagine how much more could be accomplished if I could divide and conquer with another teacher?  Aahhh... I'm dreaming now.  But it would be so nice.  So nice. I hope you all get at least a little something off your wishlist on Sunday!  Merry Christmas and I hope you'll stop by sometime and visit me over at Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment