1. We are studying about farms and I asked the class "What do chickens eat?" and one child responded with "Eggs."
2. At breakfast time, we were eating fruit cups and talking about what we eat at home and one child said "My mom doesn't know how to make fruit!"
3. I asked the class "What animal lives on the farm?" I got an answer of "Tigers."
4. While lining up to go home, one child was right next to the door and randomly said "Ms. L, do you hear a giant?" I responded no and he kept asking me. Then a minute later, he starts saying loud enough for the whole class to hear "Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum!!"
5. I asked all my students today, just for the fun of it, "Are you cute?" Of course, the overwhelming majority responded with "yes," and the rest just nodded their heads. They ARE so cute!!!