Google Adsense

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thinky Linky Thursday: Now with Thumbnails!

Hello all!
It has been a busy and tiring week and it's STILL not Friday yet. Even as I sit and type this, I'm closing my eyes and starting to fall asleep, but winter break is around the corner, so hang in there!

A few updates:
1.I have been a slacker and don't have any actual photos from the classroom for this week.
2. As you can see, this linky party is now sporting the good old thumbnail image. I think the images will bring a lot to the party, so get some good ones ready and get linking.
3. Found a cool new product at Dollar Tree. They are markers that cut! So, you can draw a border around the edge of the paper you are cutting out. They have all different colors, but I just got the gold one to try out.
4. I will be having a 100 follower giveaway coming very soon! Thanks to all my dedicated followers who made this possible and continue to read everyday!!!


Preschool Teacher


TBA's Ultimate Linky Party









3 comments:

  1. I've used those markers before! How awesome that you found them for $1 !!!

    I have a link for you but the party's not open yet.

    Here it is in case I don't get a chance to come back here:

    Reading Activity

    Thanks for hosting!

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I really need to find those markers! How cool!!!

    Cari
    twosasters.com

    ReplyDelete