Google Adsense

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thinky Linky Thursday: A Day in Preschool

Here are some of the things we did since being back from winter break. (only 1 day) It was so nice to be back with my kiddos! Love them :)


Floating sailboats. Matching colors and shapes. One of my little girls made up her own song "I'm sailing, we're sailing together."

Love the way this little boy set up the dramatic play area with our new baby dolls! Setting the table shows understanding of 1:1 correspondence.

Isn't this snow angel adorable?!

For small groups, we sat at the discovery area by the window and looked out at the snow. We talked about winter and what happens to the weather when winter comes. Then we drew pictures of things we can do with snow.

My car-obsessed student decided to build this ramp/street/track to run his cars on. A bunch of other kids joined in. Just look at how he matched up the blocks to make them fit together. Excellent!




And lastly, we used these gear blocks (not sure what they're really called) to make letters. 

What have you been doing with your kids?
Link up below!


Preschool Teacher

TBA's Ultimate Linky Party








5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I've awarded your blog the Versatile Blogger Award!
    Stop by my blog to receive it!

    http://la-lashomedaycare.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog! I LOVE the making letters with the gear blocks....that is so cool! I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to come visit me!

    Heather
    Heather'sHeart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! You have some very cute ideas and pics! I linked up a winter sensory bin idea and linked back to your linky party on my blog post. Thanks for hosting the party!
    Trina
    http://teachingmyblessings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making letters with the gears is really cute! I usually just use colored craft sticks. I'm a new follower!

    Brittney
    www.moms-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the ideas here! It is hard to believe these kids are only in prek!!! Want to teach in my school???? Hehe

    ReplyDelete