Google Adsense

Saturday, February 25, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

I was so happy and honored to receive an e-mail from H is for Homeschooling saying that she's passing on the One Lovely Blog Award to me!


Here are the rules:
  1. Link back to the one who gave you this award.
  2. Pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers.
  3. Follow the person who sent it to you.
Here are the 15 lovely bloggers I'm passing it on to:
Thanks to you all for the wonderful work you do on your blogs, giving me ideas, making me laugh and allowing me to watch your families learn and grow! And a special thank you to H is for Homeschooling for giving me the award. I absolutely LOVE looking at your tot trays, outstanding!!



8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! A long time ago I followed you on GFC from the top of the page follow button and I noticed that for some reason that doesn't work! and all of the blogs I followed that way don't have me as a follower. So I followed you again. So strange :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    So glad I found you...great blog! I blog about being a mom and teaching -- except you are just starting out and I have a middle schooler and 4th grader. ;o) Come on over and visit sometime.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you! I'm so honored to be on your list with so many other great blogs! I can't wait to post the award on my site!
    Thanks again!!!
    Marcia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! It means so much especially from you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog ... thanks to sharing your nice tips by this blogs.....
    Day care in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! It is a lovely blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this sweet award. You have the gift of encouragement; what a blessing!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete