Google Adsense

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Coffee Filter Art

I thought it would be nice if L made his grandparents a Valentine's card, so we set out with coffee filters and markers. I didn't really plan how it was going to happen, so it turned out good that he just wanted to make dots all over it!
Then, we used the spray bottle... well I used it, he hasn't quite figured it out yet.
 Here is what our filter looked like while still wet.
I cut a heart out of it and placed it on top of a scalloped-edge white heart on the front of the card.
 Here is the inside.
BAM! As easy as that, you have a handmade card by a one year old! Well, sort-of anyways :) Plus, I know this is a little late for Valentine's Day, but the same idea can be used for lots of different types of cards and projects. Have fun and get creative!




2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Looks like he had fun making it, too!

    Thanks for linking up to Learning Laboratory at Mama Smiles =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coffee filter art! The results are always so neat. What a great idea to cut the paper into a heart shape. This is so cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete