Hi, I'm Kristina over at Toddler Approved. I am thrilled to be here at Lori's blog today! I am currently a stay-at-home mom with two kids (ages 4 and 1) and in my past life :) (before kids) I was a National Board certified elementary school teacher who taught a special day class for children with mild to severe disabilities. My blog is just a way to help make our lives a little bit more educational, creative, and fun. I blog alongside of one of my best friends and am loving all of the new people I have met through this experience.
Eight Ways to Deal with Anger as a Parent because I have been struggling with that lately. So today I thought I would share with you my "mom wish list." If my kids could express it, this would be their wish list. I am a work in progress on all of these items!
- says yes every time that I ask her to come play with me
- looks for the good in me each day and then teaches me to DO good through her example
- is well rested and energetic and takes good care of herself
- teaches me to be a good friend to others
- allows me the independence I need to grow and learn on my own
- has high expectations for me but loves me despite any silly mistakes that I make
- always listens when I am talking and pays attention to me (doesn't multi-task while we are talking)
That's just a start... I could go on and on. Do you have a wish list that your kids or students would make about you?