Google Adsense

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Storytime Sunday: Farm Animals


Hello all! Ok, you caught me, I didn't actually have anything to post about for Storytime Sunday this week because we are about to wrap up our study and go to spring break (yay!).  So... I decided to see if there were any Amazon Widgets I haven't tried yet. And lo and behold, here is what I came up with. 
DEALS!  I don't know about you, but I love me some good deals. I just chose a random category of children's books, Farm Animals. 
Enjoy! I hope you find a great deal you can't resist. I think I will be using this Widget quite a bit more in the future.

Happy Reading!



1 comment:

  1. Our babies ARE growing up too fast!!!!! Thanks for the comment.

    I can't have amazon widgets because my state's taxes are SO HIGH that amazon completely pulled out and does not do business with us. I don't blame them; I wouldn't want to pay the ridiculous taxes either. Sucks for me though.

    Have a great spring break!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete