Google Adsense

Friday, June 29, 2012

Link Between Kindergarten and Crime??

Think that sounds a little crazy?
Well, apparently, a representative in New Hampshire has come up with this theory. 
Check out this article and see what you think: 


The article quotes Kingsbury as saying "We're taking children away from their mothers too soon." Personally, I don't believe that Kindergarten is the main thing taking children away from their mothers too soon, and furthermore, I feel that the more educated a person is (whether a child or an adult), the better prepared they are to deal with problems in their life. Therefore hindering them from making choices such as committing a crime. 

These are merely my opinions. I don't usually like to get into politics, but when I read that, I was sure that some of my readers might find it interesting as well. Please feel free to leave your comments below!