Google Adsense

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Feet Painting for Father's Day/Birthday Card

Hello! Father's Day is just over a week away and I wanted to show you the card I had L make for daddy. I just had him step in green paint (daddy's favorite color) and walk all over the card. Of course, it is VERY slippery, so I had to hold him the whole time. Hence the reason there are no pics of us actually doing this activity! 


In case you can't read what I wrote, it says:

Daddy, I love you from my head to the tips of my toes! 
(which I used to make you this picture)

We are, however, giving this to daddy tomorrow as it is his birthday, but I thought it would be great as a father's day card as well.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE footprints and my kids LOVE painting with their feet!

    Thanks for sharing on Kids Get Crafty!

    Maggy & Alissa

    ReplyDelete