Google Adsense

Friday, September 30, 2011

Double Award!

So, I don't know if this is considered cheating, but I am going to combine my 2 award posts into one to save some time and since I am going to be giving both awards away to some of the same people.

Happy Heart of Mine awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks sooo much for the honor especially since you said it's for moggers (mommy bloggers) which is technically not what this blog is, although I do have a mommy blog. Anyways, here is the button:



Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who shared the award with you. 
2. Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs and send them the button.
3. List 7 things about yourself.

Here are my nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award.


1. Patience, Pupsters and Pre-K

2. The Corner on Character

3. I Heart Crafty Things

4. The Very Busy Kindergarten

5. Miss Kindergarten

6. Frogs, Bees and Under the Seas

7. I can Teach My Child

8. Preschool Alphabet

9. Sweetwater Style

10. Questing to Raise a Greener Family

11. Embarking on the Mommy Adventure

12. 52 Baby Steps

13. Imagine Dream Create Learn

14. Oceans of First Grade Fun

15. Pocket Full of Kinders



______________________________________________________

Loving Life (AKA For Love of Cupcakes) awarded me the Blog on Fire Award and I am so honored!! (Thank you so much!!) So I am passing it on to 10 of my Bloggy Friends who I think deserve this award! :o) Oh and I have to say 7 things about myself. If you've been awarded this too, you should do the same!









I am Awarding this Blog on Fire Award AND the Versatile Blogger Award to 10 of my Favorite Bloggers:


1. Happy Heart of Mine

2. The Corner on Character

3. I Heart Crafty Things

4. The Very Busy Kindergarten

5. Miss Kindergarten

6. Frogs, Bees and Under the Seas

7. I can Teach My Child

8. Preschool Alphabet

9. Sweetwater Style

10. Questing to Raise a Greener Family






7 Things About Me

1. I have a sweet little baby boy.

2. I have been married for 10 years.

3. I have my Master's in Education

4. My sister is also a teacher.

5. I am an OSU alum.

6. My favorite band is the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

7. Right now I am reading The Night Circus on my Nook Color.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sending these fun awards my way; I've just passed them along to ten more cyberspace collaborators. LOVE your kids' work; thanks for posting!!

    Barbara
    The Corner On Character

    ReplyDelete