Google Adsense

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday:The Very Busy Kindergarten

This week's guest blogger is Sue! Her info is below, so check out her blog. It is a great resource and I especially love her Theme Pages. Here is a wish from her wishlist:


Thank you, Lori, for inviting me to dream on your blog and share with your readers.

My name is Sue from The Very Busy Kindergarten, I am new to blogging this year but not new to teaching.

As a teacher of many years, I have accumulated a lot of things over the years and so my classroom is not lacking any resources. The parents where I teach are extremely kind, generous, and are willing to provide the absolute best for their children.

But given the opportunity, I am not above wishing, dreaming, and wanting to improve the experience I am providing my little learners.
Right now I am looking at ways to improve my aging listening center.




My tape player is older than the hills and believe it or not the cassettes are starting to fall apart, some are over 20 years old.

So I think that I need to upgrade……… Will books on CDs be on their way out soon?

Nooks, Kindles, ITouch, IPads ..books online are the new thing..
So I am thinking about upgrading to the IPad2.


However, I sure love the feeling you get when you open that Scholastic box with all the new books.
Thanks for dreaming with me,
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Oh I totally agree - Listening Centers are AWESOME in a classroom, especially for the young ones! :o)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete