Google Adsense

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Green Eggs and Ham

Today, I decided to make green eggs and ham for breakfast. Snugglepuppy has really been getting into the Dr. Seuss books and that book and The Cat in the Hat are his favorites. He pretty much became the character from the book and I, Sam I Am, of course :) He refused the first few times I asked him to try it, but eventually when I held a spoonful right up to his mouth, he agreed to take just one bite. Lo and behold, he liked it! He proceeded to eat the rest of his bowlful.

Just the eggs and green food coloring.
After the eggs started to cook, I added some butter, milk, cheese and the ham chunks.

Here is the final product. Not too bad and very tasty!

Also, I have made up a bag for each of the most popular Dr. Seuss books with different activities and the accompanying book inside. See my previous post to see what the bags look like.

What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book and what activities do you do with it?



0 comments:

Post a Comment