Google Adsense

Friday, June 28, 2013

Chronicles of Summertime: Day 19

Day 19:
Today was library story time for both toddlers and babies. Aunt M came with us. We had lots of fun and read books about clothing. Then, we went out to eat at BW3. Snugglepuppy took a nap amazingly, then I took him to the playground, where we played with our new air rocket. Mostly, I shot it and Snugglepuppy ran after it.



Later on tonight, I worked on getting more of my children's books into my database. This has been a goal of mine for a while and when I heard about an app that scans the UPC of the book and puts it into a database, I was on it! This is the best invention ever. It is called BooksApp and it is available for Android for free. So, far, I am getting close to 400 books. Really had no idea I had that many. I am so excited because they are organized by category and it will be a great resource for doing lesson plans.


0 comments:

Post a Comment