Google Adsense

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Big News!!!!!

I wanted you all to know, I haven't been purposely neglecting my blog. I really do have a good excuse. We just found out I am pregnant!!! So, I can check that off my summer bucket list :) I am due April 5, 2013. I have been extremely tired. Also, I haven't had much material as the kids haven't started back to school yet, but I have been busy setting up and going to training.

Anyways, I would like to thank all my guest bloggers for your wonderful posts as they have been pretty much solely keeping my blog afloat for the past few weeks. I promise I will try my best to get some new content put up as soon as possible. In the meanwhile, I hope all of your back-to-schools are going great!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!
    Hope you have a healthy pregnancy! =)

    Sara
    Teaching Munchkins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is WoNdErFuL news, Lori!! Congratulations.

    I'm working on a post for Tuesday; I haven't forgotten.

    Barbara
    The Corner On Character

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! So great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! You will be due a little after me.I have been just starting to feel better so I hope all goes well!

      Delete