Google Adsense

Friday, June 29, 2012

Link Between Kindergarten and Crime??

Think that sounds a little crazy?
Well, apparently, a representative in New Hampshire has come up with this theory. 
Check out this article and see what you think: 


The article quotes Kingsbury as saying "We're taking children away from their mothers too soon." Personally, I don't believe that Kindergarten is the main thing taking children away from their mothers too soon, and furthermore, I feel that the more educated a person is (whether a child or an adult), the better prepared they are to deal with problems in their life. Therefore hindering them from making choices such as committing a crime. 

These are merely my opinions. I don't usually like to get into politics, but when I read that, I was sure that some of my readers might find it interesting as well. Please feel free to leave your comments below!


2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through teaching blog addict and I just wanted to share that most children are not home with their mothers anyway! Most families have both parents working, so those children are in daycare or some other type of childcare from an early age.

    As a stay at home mom-turned prek teacher; I know that my 4 years at home with my daughter were precious! But many mothers cannot afford to stay home with their children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you! Makes no sense to me how this guy can conclusively say there is a link between Kindergarten and crime when there are so many other factors such as daycare, it's absurd to me!

      Delete