Google Adsense

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Good News and Bad News

Hello Bloggy Friends and Loyal Followers,
I just wanted to address you all tonight with a few pieces of news. I will begin by apologizing for being MIA this week. It has been a crazy week and I have barely had time to post anything, let alone link up. My son and I have been sick, so I will try harder this week, but I can't promise anything.

Ok, well I guess I will start with the bit of bad news. My Blog Love page has been demolished. There is some kind of virus on one of the blogs I follow that crashed the whole page and I pretty much had no choice but to delete it. I am so sorry and I just want you all to know I worked very hard to get everyone's button on there that has one. For now, I may just do a simple list of the blogs I follow. I am told the virus may have hit Ms. Kerry and her Krazy Kindergarten. I am not sure of this, so don't quote me, but if you do happen to visit there or any of the pages of my blog and get a message about a possible virus threat, please DO NOT TAKE ANY CHANCES. Immediately close it for your own safety. Again, I am terribly sorry about the inconvenience.

On a more positive note, Cachey Mama's Classroom now has a page on Google+. Click the link in my right sidebar to check it out and add us to your circles! Also exciting news, Pinterest has finally come out with an official Android App. Check your Market to download! I know I got mine within minutes of finding out about it! Now, if I could only figure out how to pin something from the browser on my Evo. Let me know if anyone figures that out!

I believe that is all for now. Thanks for being such patient readers and keep coming back!!! Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, that really stinks - sorry you got hit with a virus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the virus! But I'm glad you hear you're on Google+! Just added you to my circles!

    Lisa
    Criss-Cross Applesauce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you got hit with a virus. I haven't had any problems on my end with my blog. Where did you hear it hit my page? No one has said anything about encountering a virus on my blog.
    http://mskerriandherkrazykindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete