Google Adsense

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Storytime Sunday: I Love You, Stinky Face

This is actually a book I checked out from the library for my son.
 "But Mama, but Mama, what if I were a super smelly skunk, 
and I smelled so bad that my name was Stinky Face? 
Then I'd plunk you in a bubble bath! But if you still smelled stinky, I wouldn't mind. I'd whisper in your ear, I love you, Stinky Face."

This book is super sweet and all kids should have it read to them so they will know, there is always someone who will love them no matter what! I wish I could buy a copy for every kid in the world.

1 comment:

  1. We love this book at our house! When my oldest Andy was a baby he had terrible acid reflux and we jokingly named him Stinky Face, without me even knowing this book existed. My Mom bought this book for Andy for a present when he was 6 months old (knowing his nickname) and wrote a special message in it for him. It's one of our favorites to read.

    ReplyDelete