Google Adsense

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

T.E.A.C.H. Awards for May (with added suffix)


Well, I was having such a hard time choosing which post should go with which category this month, I decided to expand my T.E.A.C.H. Awards. Although they will still be known as the T.E.A.C.H. Awards, I will add a suffix of -ing to the end to make it TEACHING! The 3 new categories are:

  • I-Inspirational
  • N-Nature
  • G-Gross/Fine Motor
I think these are pretty much self explanatory. In addition, I will be dividing the category of Educational into subcategories of Math and Literacy, so there will be 2 winners. I felt as if science and social studies are kinda already covered in some of the other categories.  Also, the Gross/Fine Motor will have 2 winners, one for each. Anyway, there are so many great, wonderful posts out there that it seems like even now with 10 featured, it is not enough. Hopefully you will find something you can use!

T-Thrifty
Messy Shaving Cream Play by 2 Big 2 Little

E-Educational/Math

E-Educational/Literacy

A-Artsy

C-Creative

H-Hands-On

I-Inspirational

N-Nature

G-Gross Motor

Fine Motor

Thank you so much to all who were featured for being exceptional at what you do and for allowing me to post your ideas for my readers. I know they will be just as thrilled as I was when I first came across each of these truly amazing posts!

Grab a button if you were featured: